Thursday, November 09, 2006

Hey, I'm still here!



Hey bloggers, I'm here and will hopefully add some new sketches soon as well as progress on my Vegas painting. The painting is coming along fine, just taking me a lot longer than usual. I guess I'm trying extra hard on this one, I want it to be something they'll really love.

This weekend I will be taking photos of a friend of mine that I will be using as a model for my Clint Eastwood painting, so I will post those pictures as well as sketches and the beginnings of that painting very soon. Also, on December 9th I will be doing a painting demo as well as sharing my work and what I do with folks at a Dick Blick art store in Wheaton Illinois. I will be using the same model that I'm using for my Clint painting, and will basically be doing an under painting in Burnt Siena to explain my approach to painting a humorous portrait.

So please continue to drop on by, I'll get my act together soon.
God Bless,
Jason

2 Comments:

Blogger Mette said...

I was just about to ask! :P I've been eagerly waiting for updates.

3:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is this a drawing?!
-RJC

4:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

All artwork © JasonSeiler 2006 unless otherwise stated. All characters are copyright to their respective owners