Monday, December 11, 2006

Marco



Here's a sketch I did this afternoon of my friend Marco. There's an oil painting in the works, much more information than what is shown here in this sketch, in fact the painting will show his full body, as well as an urban-type background. I'm also still working on my brother's painting as well as a few others. Been busy with work, so paintings that I'd like to do for myself keep getting pushed back, but I should have something soon to share with you.

My appearance at Dick Blick's this Saturday went really well, I'll try to post a few pictures tomorrow as well as share some of what went on.
Take care!

6 Comments:

Blogger sensei said...

Man youre really talented and were the same age!! Im about to hit that thirty in march lol. But I love your work and I cant wait till I get to that level so Art can be my full time job and not a hobby. Keep hitting us wit more Jason Peace!!!

8:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the seeming ease with which you define the planes of the face. A relatively simple sketch, but an absolute personality. Great work.

8:56 PM  
Blogger MattoMattia said...

Hi Jason...
I'm working to your caricature...I hope that my work likes you!!!
...Ah...
Your friend Marco is similar to my friend and his name is Peppone...It's strange!!!

4:55 AM  
Blogger SEILER said...

Thank you Sensei, keep up the good work, work hard and true.

Thank you Carl, sometimes sketches is more fun for me than anything else.

Cool Matt, would love to see it, glad you like my Marco, should be a fun one to paint!

11:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE your "Marco;" it's totally him! :)
--Cheryl K.

2:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

All artwork © JasonSeiler 2006 unless otherwise stated. All characters are copyright to their respective owners