Monday, February 12, 2007

Daley


A quick sketch this morning, warming up for a new illustration job.

I am currently working out sketches and composition ideas for a new Marx Brothers illustration which will appear in a book due out this year about the Marx Brothers. I'm very excited about this project and feel very honored to be a part of such a great group of artists who will also appear in the book. Some of those artists are Jack Davis, Drew Struzan, Herman Mejia, Richard Williams, Mark Fredrickson, Mort Drucker, Sergio Aragones, Tom Bunk, Sam Viviano, and Drew Friedman.

As soon as I have permission I'll share what can on this project!
Take care!

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Congratulations!
Sound like a great job!

4:31 AM  
Blogger sensei said...

Congratulations I like the fact that youre working with Mark fredrickson, I like both of you guys works I lean a little more towards yours because even though you can get very realistic you can still see the Art in it or that its painted to a certain degree if that makes since? But Keep doing what your doing Master Seiler!!!

4:41 AM  
Blogger SEILER said...

Thank you Wouter and Sensei, I'm very excited about this job! And just for the record, I'm not working with Fredrickson or those other artist, will just be in the same book together. The only artists I know out of that group are Sam Viviano and Drew Friedman.

9:25 AM  
Blogger Tim Bye said...

That's great to know Jason! One of my very favourite illustrators / painters is Drew Struzan - and I think you have that same natural ability to render what you see. Top stuff

11:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

All artwork © JasonSeiler 2006 unless otherwise stated. All characters are copyright to their respective owners