Monday, August 20, 2007

A little Peaky-Poo!




Well, things are nuts right now, busy, busy, busy! The Wizard World Convention went very well, I spent the week sharing a booth and hanging out with Joe Bluhm, Stephen Silver, Bobby Chiu, Kei, T, Peter, Alberto Ruiz, and Matthew Stewart! We had a great time hanging out and eating good Chicago food! As soon as the convention was over I had an illustration waiting for me for Chicago Magazine, I had two days to do it, I'm not sure yet if I can show the final, when I know I'll post it here right away. For now, here's a sneak peak at part of it . . . what a wonderful face, election time will be fun for us caricaturist artists!

Currently I am working on a two page illustration as well as cover for Guitar Player magazine, only a week to do both! So it may be a while before I post again, thanks for checking in, see around soon!

11 Comments:

Blogger Tim Bye said...

Fabulous work Jason - can't wait to see the finished pic!

11:33 AM  
Blogger Marco Bucci said...

looking AND sounding awesome, man. Keep us posted!

12:18 PM  
Blogger William K. Moore said...

Now that is a textbook example of caricature - Great! I only wish she could see it... maybe she will. I'm checking out your colors for the crevices and wrinkles - completely convincing. Teeth... yeah - the whole deal.

12:23 PM  
Blogger Faboun'e said...

It may be the head she will make when she 'll see your work ..: "Damn !!"

3:15 PM  
Blogger Mark Behm said...

Awesome! 2 days? You work well under pressure. Is this traditional or digital? I can't tell.

4:22 PM  
Blogger Roderick De Jesus said...

i was there too. . . .

10:51 PM  
Blogger Nathan Lindsay said...

ooo, I can't wait to see the final of this one. what a great facial expression!

11:35 PM  
Blogger bog_art said...

It is so hilarious!!.. and I haven't seen all the work done!!..

10:47 AM  
Blogger Shawn Escott said...

Oh man Jason!! That's awesome! I can't stop smiling! HA HA!!!

9:16 PM  
Blogger Marcelo Vignali said...

Wow, you even captured the effect of over powdered make-up caked into the wrinkles under the eyes. This is really remarkable. Great job.

6:19 PM  
Blogger Marcelo Vignali said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

6:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

All artwork © JasonSeiler 2006 unless otherwise stated. All characters are copyright to their respective owners