Thursday, August 23, 2007

Quick Sketch of Ava!



Yesterday, I was given an additional day to finish my cover for Guitar Player Magazine, it was due today, however with another day, I can slow down a bit and work the areas that I would like to tighten up, as well as breathe a little! I have been so busy lately that I haven't had any time to just sit and sketch which to me is more important then finishing a painting. Deadlines have a way of taking over my life until they are finished and out of my mind . . . so anyways, last night my wife went out and I was home with my two girls, my youngest, Ava who is seven months old was caught in a Dora the Explorer tractor beam. So I did this three to four minute doodle with Sketchbook Pro, had to get my sketch on!

Sorry I don't have anything else to show at this time, I'll be posting some new work very soon.

6 Comments:

Blogger Tim Bye said...

Fabulous sketch Jason!

10:03 AM  
Blogger William K. Moore said...

Caught the spirit of the moment and character of your bundle of joy. The personality reads my friend - well done...

2:18 PM  
Blogger Roderick De Jesus said...

great sketch.
were both assignments due today? or was one due yesterday and then today.

12:06 AM  
Blogger Mette said...

aaw, she can't be that cute. (: I love those ears.

1:29 AM  
Blogger Shawn Escott said...

That's cool man!! I just did one of my little girl watching Sesame Street! HAHA!!!

12:06 PM  
Blogger Marco Bucci said...

haha - cute!!

4:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

All artwork © JasonSeiler 2006 unless otherwise stated. All characters are copyright to their respective owners