Thursday, September 13, 2007

Pete Sessions for D Magazine!






This was a job I did last week for Dallas Magazine. They wanted him to look evil, I wasn't really into the whole "horn" thing, but that's what they wanted. So from there I tried to take it to another level and hope that they would let me get away with it. They liked the direction I pushed it, so all is good!

THIS JUST IN! My good friend Ismael Roldan finally has a blog, so please give him a visit, he's a GREAT caricaturist and draftsman, awesome guy too, one of the greats who helped me get where I am today!

Click here to visit Ismael's Blog!

11 Comments:

Blogger William K. Moore said...

The finish is awe-some. Your client is sure to be pleased to the horns with this one. You made his evilness look respectable.. and for me that is most diabolical. Another feather my friend.

2:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wouh! Eyes and smile are terrifying. And I LOVE the jacket. Terrific Master Seiler!

2:26 PM  
Blogger Shawn Escott said...

Oh boy, that is pretty scary. He kinda has that sith look in the eyes. You really got those skin tones down my man. Way to go! Hopefully the next one will be about a guy with integrity. :)

9:12 PM  
Blogger Marco Bucci said...

Greatness! I absolutely love how the suit is painted. Those folds are perfect. I love your finished work man. Something I can't say of a lot of artists (including myself).

10:22 PM  
Blogger Nacho Molina said...

Fantastic. I love your colours, very naturalists and pictorics too

6:13 AM  
Blogger benjamin trobat -cartoonist- said...

amainzing work dude! really coolll! benja

10:23 AM  
Blogger David Malan said...

Great man, you are really good a clothe fold. But overall it is great too.

11:41 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

this is awesome! I love the hand poses! so sneaky...hehehe

4:24 PM  
Blogger Roberto Freire / Robolus said...

Just one word Jason: AWESOME!!!

1:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great piece Jason! I'm in Dallas and saw this in D Magazine...very cool!

8:47 PM  
Anonymous obat telat bulan said...

thanks gan infonya.

3:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

All artwork © JasonSeiler 2006 unless otherwise stated. All characters are copyright to their respective owners