Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Current Job - Sneak Peak

TO CLEAR SOMETHING UP!

This isn't the whole composition, I cropped and arranged only three of the people in the entire Illustration for a sneak-peak. The piece as a whole has six people sitting around a table of sorts, you'll have to wait for it to be published before I can share the whole piece here.



I'm currently working on a two page spread for a magazine . . . at this time I can only share a tease-piece, still a work in progress with lots of details, a lot more people then shown here and lots of liver spots!

13 Comments:

Blogger sensei said...

very nice jason, I like it how it is coming along. one correct tone next to another correct tone!

11:55 AM  
Blogger Joe Bluhm said...

This is looking pretty good, Jason.

3:46 PM  
Blogger Asier M. López said...

Ohh man! It looks great already.

3:47 PM  
Blogger Tim Bye said...

Very cool!

4:39 PM  
Blogger Dillon Thompson said...

These look great. Got to love the loose chin skin.

10:02 PM  
Blogger Marco Bucci said...

Great sculpted feel in these. I actually really enjoy this sort of triptych composition, btw. I might just be inspired to try something like this :)

10:02 AM  
Blogger bog_art said...

Wow!!.. I want to see it finished.. as your Tom Hanks caricature!!..

10:16 AM  
Blogger SEILER said...

Thanks everyone!

AND TO CLEAR SOMETHING UP!

This isn't the composition, I cropped and arranged only three of the people in the entire Illustration. The piece as a whole has six people sitting around a table of sorts.

10:59 AM  
Blogger William K. Moore said...

I can picture it now... or can I? We'll see. I recognize that nose on the right.. good beginnings my friend.

11:47 AM  
Blogger Shawn Escott said...

Looking amazing, even in this rough stage. Can't wait to see the final!

8:56 PM  
Blogger Emily Byrne said...

I love your quality of lighting on their decrepit skin. Can't wait to see how you unify that on all six subjects...

8:45 AM  
Blogger Tobias Schwarz said...

first time on your blog, great stuff!

10:06 AM  
Blogger Marcelo Vignali said...

Heh-heh, this is brilliant. Nice cropping too.

4:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

All artwork © JasonSeiler 2006 unless otherwise stated. All characters are copyright to their respective owners