Monday, February 18, 2008

Sketches 'N Such!



A little doodle I did on my laptop while watching a movie with my wife. Drawn with sketchbook pro.



Went to the mall this weekend with my wife . . . let's just say she's in the dressing room long enough for me to escape and do a few quick sketches . . . . I was drawing the fellow on the left when the WOMEN entered my line of fire . . . did about a 45 sec thumbnail of her . . . . the guy on the right noticed her too, so I sketched him as well! BTW, these were sketched quick, while the people were walking by, fun practice.



The two sketches on the left were done at the mall as well . . . again real quick as people walked by or stoped to look cool for a minute or two and then went on their way. The sketch on the right is a lady that was sitting up front to the right of me at church . . . I won't show her this sketch . . . even though it's true!



This is a little church sketch I did of Pastor Tom Cameron, he's one of nine pastors at my church, did this while he spoke.

-Seiler Out.

6 Comments:

Blogger Asier M. López said...

yeah nice sketches!That beard is like brian's beard!!!!oh my..i see it in my dreams...
hey jason,what kind of sketchbook do you use? and...is that pencil?

12:47 PM  
Blogger Paul Moyse said...

I love moving targets, it's such great practice. Fun observations!

3:55 PM  
Blogger SEILER said...

Thanks Asier and Paul . . . . it's a lot of fun to do, especially when the other alternative is to shop. :)

Asier, These sketches were done in a small hand size sketch book that I have . . . not much room for detail, perfect for quick sketches and doodles.

4:12 PM  
Blogger William K. Moore said...

Sketchbook Pro.. hmmm gotta check that out.. and then the time machine. Beautiful renderings amigo!

1:19 AM  
Blogger SEILER said...

Thank you Bill . . . just fun sketches . . . . Sketchbook Pro is PC program, it came with my laptop that I got for teaching Schoolism . . . awesome program, very natural for drawing, more natural than photoshop, feels as if you're drawing on paper!

7:59 AM  
Blogger Gary Locke said...

he looks like the crusty ol' guy on Leterman!!

3:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

All artwork © JasonSeiler 2006 unless otherwise stated. All characters are copyright to their respective owners