Thursday, April 03, 2008

Hermann Mejia!




This is a little sketch of "The" "Hermann Mejia" . . . Hermann has been one of my favorite artists for at least the last 8 to 10 years. I believe that Hermann is one of the better caricaturist alive today. You've probably seen his work in MAD magazine, mostly movie parodies, but he has done a couple covers for them, and in my opinion he should be doing a lot more covers! If you haven't seen his work you are truly missing out, click his name in my links, you won't be sorry.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Jason!
I'm frensh and i thing that your artwork is amazing! I love it.
I hope you understand my english because i don't speak it very well.
I hope to have a little sketch of you one day.
Thanks for all the things that you put on me.
Bye and take care!

12:51 AM  
Blogger Thomas Fluharty said...

YO JASON. Great sketches my friend. I have to jump and and say I agree with you totally!!!!! Herman is one of the greatest draftsman I've seen in this day. I know those are strong words but I dont think I'm exaggerating. This Guy Herman Does everything INCREDIBLy well from drawing to watercolor to sculptures He inspires and depresses me all at once. your book is going to be great!~T

9:16 AM  
Blogger William K. Moore said...

You captured the glint, the mischievous intelligence of a satirist-- who can draw like no tomorrow.

11:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

All artwork © JasonSeiler 2006 unless otherwise stated. All characters are copyright to their respective owners