Friday, November 20, 2009

Society of Illustrators 52 Annual!




I found out today that two of my paintings made it into the Society of Illustrators 52 Annual show! Frank McCourt and The White Stripes!

In Other News . . .

I'm currently working on an odd illustration for a magazine which I may or may not show?

I'm also painting a cover for Exaggerated Features, the ISCA magazine, where I am brutalizing Glenn Ferguson and Jo Anne, all in love of course . . . hee heee heeee!

I'm working on a step by step demo for a book about digital paintings and artists, and much more.

There will be a book coming out soon on "America's top water media" artists that I somehow was lucky enough to be a part of . . . funny thing is some of the work they want to share in the book was done digitally. They didn't seem to care? I'll post more on that when I have more to share!

18 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

RE: Water media

Since you've shown the ability to do both equally well, and in print and on screen, it is nearly so - if not impossible to tell the difference, they seem to be drawing on you overall, and not just a slice.

7:16 PM  
Anonymous Jacob Helton said...

Sweet dude hope to see your work

10:03 PM  
Blogger Scott said...

Great going, Jason. You may have to buy some Doc Oc arms to keep on top of your busy schedule :-)

3:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well deserved Jason! Congrats! :)

10:19 AM  
Blogger agasol said...

We'II wait for this book soon Jason.I prefer a book than DVD.
Despite jason.That painting seem like a pic.It's awesome!!!
You are The Man!!

1:43 PM  
Blogger Thomas Fluharty said...

Congrats bro on SI. I love both of these but especially the frank portrait. BEAUTIFUUUUUUUUL~T

2:44 PM  
Blogger Niall O loughlin said...

Congrats Jason, I really love the Frank one.

5:35 PM  
Blogger Jon Casey said...

The Frank one just kills me. If you want to find out how much soul that man had (and never read his books like me...) check out his fresh air interview.
congratulations!

7:11 PM  
Blogger savagesparrow said...

Congratulations, man! You totally deserve it! Can't wait for the book!

2:22 AM  
Blogger Damion009 said...

damn it man! I really love looking at your work... there is something going on that I can't put my finger on... BUT I LOVE IT!

7:12 PM  
Blogger Seo Kim said...

I love the white stripes one!! congrats!

12:14 AM  
Blogger Jörn said...

Lol, they look really sick:))Perhaps a suggestion for the cover of their next album?

5:41 AM  
Blogger Miguel Garrido said...

Enhorabuena por tu trabajo, el retrato de Frank es una clavada, es realista, exacto pero suelto, ágil.

5:04 PM  
Blogger William K. Moore said...

2 years in a row! You got the mojo Jason - and the SI picked some terrific work. Next you'll be telling us they are making a movie based on your New York adventures. I'd stand in line to see that. Looks like this'll be a fine Thanksgiving.. congrats-

12:43 AM  
Blogger Adrian Lubbers said...

Congrats Jason. I can't think of a guy who deserves it more. You amaze me everytime I come here.

9:33 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

big congrats J!

5:20 PM  
Blogger blaquesmithe said...

I find it interesting when you can convincingly use one media look like another. Congrats.

11:25 AM  
Blogger Juan M. Santana said...

wonderfull!!!

12:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

All artwork © JasonSeiler 2006 unless otherwise stated. All characters are copyright to their respective owners