Saturday, January 16, 2010

Congrats to Carlos!


Carlos Rubio won the Chiu-stream contest back in December! Congrats Carlos! Carlos did a beautiful digital painting of me, and his prize is this original sketch.

A lot of things have happened to me both personally and professionally since my live interview on Chiu-Stream, so it took a bit of time for me to finally draw this . . . thank you for understanding Carlos, and congrats again buddy, you deserve it!

IN OTHER NEWS!

I'm currently working on a book cover for Penguin Group, won't be able to share anything on that until December of 2010.
Finishing up my acrylic of the Red Queen for my show coming up in L.A.
Also in the process of working on a poster for a film due out this spring . . . more info on that in the future!

14 Comments:

Blogger Lester DiLorenzo said...

Gorgeously done, which is really no surprise! Do you have a link to his painting? I would love to see it!

11:42 PM  
Blogger Aaron Wilkin said...

Sick sketch man!!!!! Also congrats on the book cover and movie poster! Question;.....when your working for print purposes- what resolution or page size do you typically use? I'm guessing you also use CMYK, but does the actually page size really matter when your doing work for book covers, film posters?

11:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, awesome sketch of Carlos!! Very very nice, I love how you did his nose and lips and the shape of his head!

Bowie

3:58 AM  
Blogger Miguel Garrido said...

Marvellous the drawing to pencil. Estupendo trazos y expresión, me gustan mucho este tipo de trabajos.

6:28 AM  
Blogger Damion009 said...

awesome you did the dude!!! really cool man i love the blue lines... cool fucking beans!!!

3:10 PM  
Blogger ïoO said...

Hi! Amazing shape! I love this blue. What did you use ? Colored pencil?

5:06 AM  
Blogger Carlos Rubio said...

man!!! You have no idea how much it means to me...
I can't wait to hang it on my wall :D

11:49 AM  
Blogger Bãpp said...

amazing work of art,
you are realy a great artist Jason,
jan :)

12:38 PM  
Blogger Geary Day said...

beautiful work..i always enjoy seeing you in action and your process
-Geary

10:33 PM  
Anonymous Caricature Artist said...

Amazing! I must say it's a perfect work. Your one of the few good caricature artist. have you tried digital caricature?

11:30 AM  
Blogger Dominic Philibert said...

Really nice drawing!

7:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good job! Carlos really deserves it!!! ;)

9:10 AM  
Blogger Don Murphy said...

It's a beaut.

1:44 PM  
Blogger Praveen said...

AWSOME! is that all pen?

3:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

All artwork © JasonSeiler 2006 unless otherwise stated. All characters are copyright to their respective owners