Thursday, March 25, 2010

Su Haitao sketch




Wow, things have been nuts lately, there's a lot going on! One of the things I'm doing is an interview for my friend Su Haitao, and for part of the interview I did a sketch of him and saved the steps for the readers. I'll share that here eventually. He's got a great face to draw, If I have time, I'd love to paint this as well.

Please feel free to click here to see Su Haitao's blog.

Also, just to remind everyone, my next Caricature class at Schoolism starts on April 16th! Please email me or the Schoolism staff for more info!

Labels: ,

9 Comments:

Blogger w said...

Coool! Hey on another note looking forward to the class on the 16th!

10:15 AM  
Blogger calcinaro said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!!

11:01 AM  
Blogger Haitao Su said...

Wow! so cooool! It's Jason gave me the best gift! I like this great caricature for me! Thanks so much! Jason, a deep hug, my bro!

11:30 AM  
Blogger Jon Casey said...

Looking forward to seeing this painting Jason!

12:47 PM  
Blogger Javier B.V said...

Guauuuuu!

4:00 AM  
Blogger Scott said...

Not only a great sketch but a worthy link to an artist i was yet to discover. Whack! His art bouced right off the screen! Briliant! An instant bookmark on my browser.

4:04 AM  
Blogger Niall O loughlin said...

A great picture of a great artist by another great artist! nice one Jason.

8:24 AM  
Blogger Eugen Caitaz said...

Aloha Jason! Funny Caricature!

P.S. if you want you can found yourself in my last post! :)

2:03 PM  
Blogger INK AND DESTROY said...

HA! Awesome!

3:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

All artwork © JasonSeiler 2006 unless otherwise stated. All characters are copyright to their respective owners