Wednesday, June 09, 2010

Warm up sketches . . .



You know who it is . . . whatshisname. Watch out or he'll kick your A$$!



My friends, Fred Harper and Ray Alma.


I've been busy lately with a few paintings that I can't share yet. I've also been doing a lot of sketching lately, sketching as much as I can. Unfortunately I no longer have a scanner so I can't scan in anything in from my sketch books. So for now, I'll share a few quick sketches that I did this week using sketchbook pro. All three were done as warm ups before working on my current projects . . . all done within 10 to 15 minutes. I enjoy doing quick sketches like this. There's a life and excitement I feel when sketching that usually is lost in a final piece.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey I like them all a lot, and the Fred Harper one... there's something really funny on it..

cant wait to see these new paintings!

2:07 PM  
Anonymous paul said...

I completely agree about the life a drawing sometimes being lost when you render it all out. When you can keep it alive it's wonderful though. Loved your last post about sketching for 15 minutes a few times a day. I did... and it was great!

5:31 PM  
Blogger Scott said...

Cool sketches, can i ask you what are the main advantages of using Sketchbook pro over , say, Photoshop? I have sketchbook and i think i need to start usuing it more.

2:06 AM  
Anonymous Maëster said...

I really love your work, man. The way you render forms just by sketching is very interesting (to learn, again and again).
Your drawings are always full of life.

4:46 AM  
Blogger duanetheartist said...

Great sketches!

12:08 PM  
Blogger Damion009 said...

worm up hu? ok.

3:40 PM  
Blogger Jorge Restrepo H. said...

Your sketches are inspiring.

7:23 AM  
Blogger GOGOPEDRO said...

I'm a friend of Ray's here in NYC and that is AWESOME..

P

2:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

All artwork © JasonSeiler 2006 unless otherwise stated. All characters are copyright to their respective owners